Making the Tamagotchi Connection

Just a little online diary about my Tamagotchi experience. I hope you enjoy!

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Thori (Generation 2) Update

Well, today at work, I'm minding my own business, and look down at my little Thori (silent 'h') and notice she has turned into the cutest little big-eyed Memetchi. I have to wait until I pick my daughter up after I get off work to see if hers has turned into the same thing and our twins are still 'twinning'. It truly seems they have been doing everything together - down to taking baths and brushing their teeth. Most of the time, my daughter will notice Jamie (her Tama) doing something, and she'll check mine, and they're doing the same thing.

Since they're both girls, and since we don't know anyone else who has a Tama, I guess they're both headed toward meeting the Matchmaker this time around. Supposedly, she won't show up until around age 7 (day 7) or so for the Tamas, so we've still got about 3 days before that happens.

I am trying very hard to order a couple more Tamas from someone off eBay. I think they're Japanese models. Not sure, but the colors are different from what I've seen in Wal Mart or on the Amazon website available to order. Unfortunately, my eBay seller had some difficulties with huricaine Frances that blew through a week or so ago and has not been able to set on top of her eBay sales. So, I am waiting patiently (yeah, right) for her to contact me about adding to our Tamagotchi family. Then, we can give them more friends and mix them up some as far as dating or mating.

This is really a neat little experience. And I think it is, in some small way, teaching my daughter a little responsibility. She is now able to take it with her to school, but can only check on it during break, lunch, etc. But she is keeping it healthy and happy - if a little bit over-fed. :o) But she's not gotten in trouble with it at school or anything. So this could be a very good thing.

I'm still making regular visits to the Tama Talk website, trying to pick up tips and tricks, stay informed, you know. It seems to be a lot of nice people of all different ages and backgrounds who are into Tamas. That's nice to see how something so small can reach out to so many peopel and bring them together to chat, smile, etc.

Oh well, I guess that's enough for today. Come check out Tama Talk and see what all the craze is about. Until my next post, be blessed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home